corpus-paul - RE: corpus-paul digest: April 03, 2002

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Michael Thomson <mthomson AT eerdmans.com>
  • To: 'Corpus-paul' <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: corpus-paul digest: April 03, 2002
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:39:04 -0500

I am aware of the Fitzmyer article...and will take a peek at the other
manuscript online. I have read a number of articles...and quite a number of
Pauline studies...its important to weave this metaphor into the larger
Pauline thought world.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Tks

-Michael Thomson