compostteas - [Compostteas] RE:Frank's first batch of tea

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Jeff Lowenfels" <jeff AT gardener.com>
  • To: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>, <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <laura_s AT vaxxine.com>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] RE:Frank's first batch of tea
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:28:43 -0700

And of course, just to make sure we keep it scientific, the test will be the
proof of the pudding. All the stuff you have going in are great. The system
sounds like it has plenty of energy, but you never know until you have the
stuff tested. Too bad there isn't a way to tell without the test, but there
just isn't. Any one who says there is, needs to come forward and let us
debate the subject!

Good Luck Frank. Please keep us informed. And do wear your life vest while
you are working near your Titanic Bubbler.

Cheers,

Jeff L
PLANT A ROW FOR THE HUNGRY: Through PAR, over 3 million pounds of food have
been donated by home gardeners like you to feed the hungry. Ask me how you
can join the effort.