compostteas - Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: "Frank Teuton" <fteuton AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: <Compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <laura_s AT vaxxine.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Compostteas] Teamaker basics
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:27:16 -0400

3'x3' x 32" deep, minus the forklift troughs. Prolly 150 gallons.

We have two, and Stefan thinks we can run both with six stones in each, but
for now we have one up with 12 stones, it is bubbling like mad, causing
kayak and rafter analogies to the water below waterfalls and like that, eh?

The first batch should be ready to spray tomorrow AM. Wish us luck!

Frank