cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Coloriuris

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Coloriuris
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:57:33 -0500

On Fri, 2007-05-01 at 14:40 -0500, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

> > what makes you think an assignment is involved?
>
> I don't think that. I was just trying to explain what I tought Evan was
> saying.

Yes, that is what I thought! I didn't look too carefully into the
process, I have to admit.

Reading carefully, in my very poor Spanish, it seems that the copyright
holder executes some kind of contract, the record of which is held in
trust by Coloriuris or another trusted agent.

So, that's different from the way the Founders works.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Evan

--
Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>