cc-it - [Cc-it] creativecommos.it

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: creatives AT attivista.com
  • To: christiane AT creativecommons.org
  • Cc: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org, staff AT creativecommons.it, community AT creativecommons.it
  • Subject: [Cc-it] creativecommos.it
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:13:26 +0200

Hi Christiane
Mr Margoni says: "I trust in De Martin"
[..]Conclusione: ho in De Martin ne piĆ¹ ne meno fiducia di quella che avevo
prima di questo fattaccio[..]
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-it/2005-April/003188.html
Have you got the emails of mr Margoni send from his account on creativecommons.it?
mr Margoni (and **I suppose** Mr De Tomasi) spoke with you about our affiliate institutions.
They truly trust in De Martin?
I have a different point of view.
Certainly you know what is going on here at creativecommons.it
The whole staff working at the webiste (excluding ***Lorenzo and Thomas
Margoni***) does no more recognize mr De Martin as public lead.
We revocate our vote expressed last january.
Mr De Martin says: "there was no election, I'm depute as a public lead by
creativecommons.org"
Is it true?
This year of hard work is a "fake"?
Our community is getting bigger and bigger.
Our "Scarichiamoli!" project is becoming one of the most interesting initiatives in the italian "webscape".
***As you certanly know, mr Stallman endorses us!***
We are proud of our work.
We want to go on with our work and we hope it will possible to work
directly in contact with you.
We asked many times to Mr De Martin to help us in clarify our position...Mr
De Martin never answered.
We are fed up!!!
We are also really *disappointed* (as you know) by De Martin's absence and lack of aid in the "Stallman's affair"
We want to point out that, till now, the entire work was done without any external help.
***We wait for your answer.***
Best
Danilo Moi
(and the other subscribers of this)