cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:34:11 +0800

Dear All,

It is a great respond. I am still working on my paper but most of it
is written now. Let me give some feedbacks.

2009/5/13 Kwun Piu Wong <kwun_piu AT hotmail.com>:
> I am not sure if CCHK should do the same case to the Hong Kong institute of
> Vocational Education as in the University.
>
> Alexander

Yes, we can try that as well. Do you have any contacts?

2009/5/13 Griffith Jones <insight AT gjones.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> What about HKUST?
>
> Griff

Everyone please suggest. I do have a distant contact. I will try, but
don't know if if will work.

Media email list
I keep a collection of Hong Kong News articles published about CC from
pre-launch to Apr 09 (e.g. http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Dec+6 ) I
will work on that and of course, I will ask Velentina, our inhouse
veteran, for help.

I am also sourcing some English materials from
http://creativecommons.org/about/downloads/ and other place for
non-Chinese audience.

Regards,

Haggen