cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Liberal Studies and CC
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:36:14 +0800

Hi all,

According to the minute of May 10 community meeting
http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/May+10
We will put together a plan to raise the relevance of CC on Liberal Studies

1) Sent CC Education Kits to media, journalism, education and relevant
departments in all Universities in Hong Kong

Some afterthought is that the kits may end up collecting dust on a
shelf if they are received by admins/academics who take no interest in
the matter. Alternatively, should we first spot interested parties in
each University? We can then ask them to setup a distribution point in
their University at their department. So if someone would like to
obtain the kit over the counter or through internal mail, it can be
done quickly. It is also a small task to start some collaborative
relationships. The proposed list is:

HKU CCHK
CUHK Jack Qiu
UST ??
PolyU Haggen will ask
BU ??
CityU Shelley Lau
LN Oiwan please ask
SY Jeromy please ask
OpenU Haggen will ask

2) Media attention
Should we suggest names here or I need to start a private group?

3) LS Training for Teachers - July and possibly August
Will be organised and adjusted according to this plan

Please comment

Regards,

Haggen