cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Creative Commons track at ICKM2009 in HK?

  • From: Waltraut Ritter <writter AT ymail.com>
  • To: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>, cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Creative Commons track at ICKM2009 in HK?
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 00:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear Haggen,

The University of Hong Kong will host the International Conference on Knowledge Management ICKM2009 on 3-4 December -  www.ickm2009.org
One of the tracks shall focus on Copyright, Intellectual Capital and Creative Commons, and I was wondering if Creative Commons might be interested to get involved in the event, e.g  inviting papers and presentations from scholars/practitioners, chairing a track or similar. We are open to suggestions.

Should be glad to further discuss.

regards
Waltraut

Waltraut Ritter