cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Fwd: welcome to the public discussion!

  • From: "Kenneth Yip" <kyip AT stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Fwd: welcome to the public discussion!
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:25:04 +0800

Dear all,

I will take a crack on this by forwarding the draft to the IP lawyers I know.  As most of them are from the big firms, not sure if they have time or patience to work on this.  But I will try.  Also, I could notify the staff of HK Lawyer and Managing of IP magazines of the draft.

Any comments?

Thanks

Kenneth