cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] welcome to the public discussion!

  • From: "Chong Chan-yau" <chanyau AT hku.hk>
  • To: "'Ben'" <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] welcome to the public discussion!
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:29:56 +0800

Dear Ben,
Sorry Ihave made a silly mistake.
My computer expert has taught me new things about acrobat.
In fact, your file is accessible. Just that it takes awhile to open a file
(about three to four minutes) and the software does not give a verbal msg of
I also learn how to convert an image file with the in-built ocr of acrobat.
So I confirm the latest pdf file you sent to me is accessible and can be
uploaded. The 'accessibility test' programme is correct.

Thanks very much.
Chan Yau