cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop

  • From: "Jack Qiu" <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:22:17 +0800

I'm posting this again since the last one bounced from the cc-hk list..

=======
Thank you, Yahong, and all members of the legal team -- Best of luck for your important work, and I look forward to seeing your discussion draft soon!

As promised at the workshop, I'm extending invitation from our conference "Information Technology and Social Responsibility" to all fans of CC-HK. Please see the conference website at : http://www.com.cuhk.edu.hk/itsr/participants.htm

Registration is free. You may do it online (preferably) or call Li Na our conference secretary. Members of this group should be most interested in Session 3 in the pm of Dec.17 about the digital commons and intellectual property politics. When leaders of the CC-China Mainland team will present, and Rebecca will be our discussant. Others including Charles and myself will also talk.

If you like, we may even have an informal dinner and exchange session members of CC-China Mainland, including Wang Chunyan from Renmin U, whom I just learned was Yahong's former classmate. Again, how small the world is! And I hope to see everyone at this event.

Best,
Jack