cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop

  • From: "Jack Qiu" <jacklqiu AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 23:38:34 +0800

Yesterday after the event, Rebecca, Chan-yau and I also talked about this very briefly. My preliminary sense is that we may target two specific groups: (1) creative youth and (2) creative talents from the lower classes like those in Shamshuipo or Tinshuiwai. The reason is simple: among these groups there is the most pressing need for the expansion of the commons. Meeting this need using creative methods/content can most powerfully demonstrate, to our target groups and to the wider society, that CC delivers unique benefits that are not available in the world of the big C.

Just my 2 cents. Thank you, Ben, for the technical introduction that proved to be very helpful to a non-geek like me!

Jack