cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop

  • From: "Daisy Maris Fung" <daisy.fung AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Some photos of today's workshop
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:30:26 +0800

Hi Ben,

I wrote the event on my blog.
http://daisy.wordpress.com/2007/11/25/creative-commons-workshop-and-blog-to-blook/
And please kindly consider to conduct a Cantonese workshop :)

Daisy

On Nov 25, 2007 2:48 AM, Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the talk given by Rebecca, Edmon and Jack Qiu in today
workshop and the remark by Chan-yau too :-). I myself really like the
CD played by Jack Qiu~ HEEE....

I think this workshop is really great in the sense that many
participants do not know / know very little about CC before they came,
which means that we've got more people learn about it :-) , nice to
meet all of you today, hope that we can have more chance to talk with
each others later :-) (I was talking with some students who told me
after the workshop they are interested in participating and help!
That's exciting!)

I've got some photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com.tw/chpapa/CCWorkshop

Since I dun really take great photo, and I've got the "best" Camera in
producing noise on the image from Olympus -_-, you may find these
photos better:
http://flickr.com/photos/laihiu/sets/72157603282096899/detail/

These great photos were taken by another "Fans of CC" today :-)

One student from the Chinese University had helped video recorded
today's workshop, I will upload and share the video on the mailing
list once it is ready.

BTW -- Maybe we should setup a wiki page on cchk.wetpaint.com to host
the materials from this workshop including links to presentation /
video / photo / blogs... etc.?

Bests,
Ben

--