cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Extend CC OOo Addin to Support Draw or Flickr (or Picasa) Image Re-Use for OpenOffice.org

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Daniel Arcoverde" <dfarcoverde AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Extend CC OOo Addin to Support Draw or Flickr (or Picasa) Image Re-Use for OpenOffice.org
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:56:29 -0300

Nathan and others

     Please verify if I am correct. The idea is to make the Open only search by tags, filters for licenses, and add. There is no scope to add CC license notice to the document itself, okay?
     Nevertheless, when you say "because it involves substantial new development work", some reuse can be done the work of Cássio Melo? Or rather, I need to use part of the work or is it totally new?

Thanks