cc-devel - [cc-devel] Extend CC OOo Addin to Support Draw or Flickr (or Picasa) Image Re-Use for OpenOffice.org

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Daniel Arcoverde" <dfarcoverde AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Extend CC OOo Addin to Support Draw or Flickr (or Picasa) Image Re-Use for OpenOffice.org
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:37:38 -0300

Hi people,

   I want to participate in GSoC. I'm Computer Science Msc Student at Federal University of Pernambuco and I'm interested in two projects in the following order of priority.

1. Extend CC OOo Addin to Support Draw [or equivalent]. I don't understand why this project is not on the list of GSoC.

2. Flickr (or Picasa) Image Re-Use for OpenOffice.org [or equivalent]

I have great interest in contributing to CC projects and I believe that I'm a suitable person to carry out any these projects, especially because I know a person (Cássio Melo), which also participated in GSoC (Plug-in CC for OpenOffice.org) and can help me to meet with the project.

My native language is Portuguese, but I have no problem working with English.

Any mentor can help me?

--
Daniel Arcoverde
CITi - Centro Integrado de Tecnologia da Informação