baslinux - Re: [BL] Where to download opera 9.64 for Slackware 8.1

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Where to download opera 9.64 for Slackware 8.1
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:55:57 +0000 (UTC)

I have not tested Opera 9.64 yet at Zoho.

Works with Zoho writer.

Works with Zoho Viewer (Office, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML, CSV, and you can request other formats). Upload files from your computer or specify the online URL. A way to view online PDF files without the long download (with a long wait to access Zoho by dialup instead).

Someone said that PDFs made with newer versions of Adobe won't display images. (I did not check).

Maybe it could view YouTube with mplayer (RAM/RM) at low bandwidth.

Are there still any low bandwidth live TV stations?

Opera 9.64 with Zoho write page uses 45MB memory.
8.54 can be used in 32MB or 24MB with swap file (slowly) at some sites.