baslinux - Re: [BL] Sylpheed

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Sylpheed
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:29:25

On 13 Oct 09 at 2:11, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

>Looks like pmail does allow authorization. man pmail (or zless
>/usr/man/pmail.gz) pmail -u login:password ..... Sindi

One of the things from BL which I still use every day:

fetch <pop.gmx.net:::::account AT gmx.net:password>
smtp <mail.gmx.net:account AT gmx.net:password>

It, however, depends on the configuration of the mail provider.
It may be necessary first to access pop server and then the
smtp account.

Christof

Christof Lange, Evangelical Theological Seminary of Prague
Stolinska 41a, 193 00 Praha 9 - Horni Pocernice, Czech Republic
phone: (+420) 777 893 292 - e-mail: christof.lange AT etspraha.cz