baslinux - [BL] Sylpheed

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Sylpheed
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:11:13 +0000

Trying to configure Sylpheed to access the ATT Worldnet mail server. Finally
I thought I had the addreses set up correct but I keep getting a error
message about smtp verification. Maybe ATT is wrong service to be trying
this with. What about "free" shell account services? Just need access to
send a few e-mails once in awhile, not heavy send/receive. Addresses are
Postoffice.worldnet.att.net for receiving mail, mailhost.worldnet.att.net for
sending mail. The in port is 110, the out port is 25. May be a pop3 problem.