baslinux - Re: [BL] problem loading floppy #2

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] problem loading floppy #2
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

Is the problem with floppy 2 that it cannot recognize a USB floppy drive?

I was able to run BL from a zip drive after booting from floppy, using a special boot floppy created by David Moberg (posted at my site). You need a few modules on it to use the zip drive.

Used hard drives and CD-ROM drives are cheap or free. Someone created a CD-ROM image of BL - where is it?

Do you have a floppy drive controller on the motherboard?

Sindi Keesan