b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Self-study materials for Learning Biblical Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Randall Buth'" <randallbuth AT gmail.com>, "'Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Self-study materials for Learning Biblical Hebrew
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:17:41 -0400

[SteveMiller:] Thanks Randall! The website testimonials are convincing. I
just ordered part 1.

I have used for self-study and like "Learning Biblical Hebrew A New Approach
Using Discourse Analysis" by Brian Rocine. I found it much more interesting
for than Weingreen, especially for self-study.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info