b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Proposed transliteration scheme for computer

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ted Walther <ted AT reactor-core.org>
  • To: steve AT voiceInWilderness.info
  • Cc: 'b-Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Proposed transliteration scheme for computer
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 02:57:55 -0800

Steve, thank you for your summary of the current state of
transliteration in B-Hebrew.

I wrote up the rationale and reason for using neo-paleo transliteration.
The reasons are compelling for me, so I use it in my work. You can read
it here:

http://reactor-core.org/neopaleo.html

I am willing to make sword modules available in neo-paleo if anyone is
interested.

Ted