b-hebrew - Re: SV: Gramcord or Accordance?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pere.casanellas AT btlink.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SV: Gramcord or Accordance?
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 13:23:37 +0200

No, BibleWorks does not have the DSS or the Pseudepigrapha.

--
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas AT btlink.net

At 10:27 11/10/2002 +0200, Søren Holst wrote:
Well, superior is a big word, I guess I should have been more specific:
Accordance among other convenient things has a grammatically tagged database
of the non-Biblical DSS. (Also a searchable English translation -- the old
Charles one -- of the Pseuepigrapha). The DSS thing especially appeals to
some of us. Do you have this option with BibleWorks?