b-hebrew - Re: Gramcord or Accordance?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joe fleener" <fleener AT netcarrier.com>
  • To: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Gramcord or Accordance?

For study in the orriginal languages, Bible WOrks 5 is a fantastic tool that
passes Logos in many ways.

After using each of the products mentioned I would say the only one that can
currently match Bible Works 5 is Accordance...although the "Windows emulator"
is not all it is cracked up to be. And for eaqual cost you get much more with
Bible Works.

Gramcord is scheduled to demo a new version of their windows based program at
ETS next month, with general release the first of the year. They claim it
will pass Accordance, but give no indicaction on cost. It will be interesting
to see...

Joe Fleener