b-hebrew - Gramcord or Accordance?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pcasanel AT pie.xtec.es>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Gramcord or Accordance?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:24:01 +0200

Do not forget that for PC we have BibleWorks 5. I don't think Accordance is superior. Maybe in some aspects Accordance is superior but in some other aspects BibleWorks 5 is better. They are both first-rate programs for the study of the Bible in the original languages.

--
Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas AT btlink.net