b-hebrew - Re: Gramcord or Accordance?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Gramcord or Accordance?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:10:05 -0600

The Accordance folks sent me a review copy of the full version
because they wanted me to check out the DSS part, but I haven't
been able to get it to run because I don't have a Macintosh ROM
that I can download and transfer to my PC. If the CD that's being
offered at torahresource.com gets around that problem, then the
emulator might work. But that's something to consider before
spending the $10 for the emulator CD, and I didn't see any info one
the site about the Mac ROM one way or another.