xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] setAttribute does not work with XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Sabanayakam, Sadasivam Arcot (Cognizant)" <SadasivamArcot.Sabanayakam AT cognizant.com>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] setAttribute does not work with XOM
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 06:19:43 -0400

Sabanayakam, Sadasivam Arcot (Cognizant) wrote:
Hi all,

I was trying to use setAttribute method after having downloaded the
XOM.zip file. My intellij editor does not show up the set Attribute
method of

nu.xom.xslt.XSLTransform

1. Do you mean setParameter? There is no setAttribute method in that class.

2. setParameter is new in XOM 1.1. If you have 1.0 it isn't there. You'll need the unstable version.