xom-interest - [XOM-interest] setAttribute does not work with XOM

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Sabanayakam, Sadasivam Arcot (Cognizant)" <SadasivamArcot.Sabanayakam AT cognizant.com>
  • To: <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] setAttribute does not work with XOM
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:45:38 +0530

Hi all,

I was trying to use setAttribute method after having downloaded the
XOM.zip file. My intellij editor does not show up the set Attribute
method of

nu.xom.xslt.XSLTransform

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sada

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com