xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Nux 1.0 rc2 problem

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Claudio Haffner <haffner AT email.it>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Nux 1.0 rc2 problem
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:20:45 -0500

Claudio Haffner wrote:

It looks like the implementation of Nux 1.0 rc2 is missing the package
org.Jaxen, where JaxenException should be included.
Could you help me in solving this problem, please ?

I don't think this is NUX that's biting you. As far as I know NUX doesn't use Jaxen. XOM 1.1 in CVS does use Jaxen so you've probably gotten a hold of that somehow. A jaxen jar file is also in CVS in the lib directory but either you haven't downloaded it or it's not in your classpath.

The stack trace is weird though. Is your program calling Node.query()? If it's not, I really don't know what code would try to load JaxenException.