xom-interest - RE: [XOM-interest] NUX - TypeInfo not found

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Watson, John" <JWatson AT satelliteinfo.co.uk>
  • To: 'Wolfgang Hoschek' <whoschek AT lbl.gov>, "Watson, John" <JWatson AT satelliteinfo.co.uk>
  • Cc: " \(xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org\)" <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [XOM-interest] NUX - TypeInfo not found
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:13:58 -0000

> Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:
>
> Ah, I haven't seen this before in my testing. Without seeing a
> stacktrace, it sounds like a JAXP-1.3 classpath or xerces version
> problem. Try putting the JAXP-1.3 jars (jaxp-api.jar and dom.jar) from
> https://jaxp.dev.java.net/ onto the classpath. If that doesn't fix it
> try using the xerces-2.6.2 jar.

Thanks very much, Wolfgang - dom.jar did the trick - I can now play with
XQuery!

Satellite Information Services Limited Registered Office:
17 Corsham Street London N1 6DR, Company No. 4243307

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files
transmitted with it) is confidential and is intended for the
addressee only. Unauthorised recipients are required to
maintain confidentiality. If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender immediately, destroy any
copies and delete it from your computer system.