xom-interest - [XOM-interest] At Long Last: XOM 1.0

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Elliotte Harold <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: xom-interest <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] At Long Last: XOM 1.0
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 10:22:14 -0500

Nobody noticed any major issues with Beta 11 so I've decided to take the plunge and release XOM 1.0. You will find it at the usual location:

http://www.xom.nu/

If nobody finds any horrible mistakes I've made in packaging up the release, I'll announce it more broadly tomorrow.

The README file was improved slightly and all version numbers in the JavaDoc have been upgraded to 1.0. A number of small edits have been made to the API documentation. The only API-level change is that the deprecated setNodeFactory method in XSLTransform has been removed. I meant to remove this earlier but forgot. Fortunately, I stumbled across it while editing the JavaDoc.

I think I'm going to go celebrate with some Popeye's fried chicken, and then it's on to 1.1.