wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] BEST OF 2004 DANCE This Thursday at Local 506

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] BEST OF 2004 DANCE This Thursday at Local 506
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:37:40 -0500 (EST)

WXYC 89.3 FM - in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at http://www.wxyc.org

WXYC's BEST OF 2004 DANCE
Thursday, January 20
10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
at Local 506, 506 W. Franklin St. in Chapel Hill
$3 for 21+/$6 for 18+
[Memberships to Local 506 are available online at http://www.local506.com with a special $1 membership for UNC students!]

Beat the cold and join WXYC for a hot dance party where we will feature the best of both mainstream and underground hits from hip-hop, electronic, techno, rock, and anything else you can shake your stuff to! 'XYC DJs will bring you everything from Nina Sky to LCD Soundsystem, Usher to the Soft Pink Truth, Ciara to Matthew Dear so you can get down to the songs you know and love and maybe hear something awesome that you never have heard before...

Also, tune into WXYC on Thursday, February 3 from 9 p.m. to midnight for the Best of 2004 Thursday Night Feature where we'll play back our DJs top picks from the year.

WXYC 89.3 FM
http://www.wxyc.org

--

  • [wxyc-announce] BEST OF 2004 DANCE This Thursday at Local 506, wxyc-announce, 01/19/2005