wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring Meeting on Tues, Jan 18

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring Meeting on Tues, Jan 18
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:02:03 -0500 (EST)

WXYC 89.3 FM - in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at http://www.wxyc.org

WXYC will hold its New DJ Hiring Meeting Tuesday, January 18 at 7 p.m. in Manning 209 on the UNC campus. We are looking for UNC students (undergraduate, graduate, professional or otherwise) who are interested in expanding their musical horizons and who are enthusiastic about learning about new kinds of music. If you have any questions or you are unable to attend this meeting but would still like to have an interview, please email info AT wxyc.org.

If you would like to know more about WXYC and see where the magic happens, come by the station for our Open House on Tuesday, January 18 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. We are located in room 234 of the Union Annex.

WXYC New DJ Hiring Meeting
Tuesday, January 18 at 7 p.m.
Manning 209 on the UNC campus
info AT wxyc.org

WXYC 89.3 FM
http://www.wxyc.org

--

  • [wxyc-announce] New DJ Hiring Meeting on Tues, Jan 18, wxyc-announce, 01/17/2005