wxyc-announce - Now Hiring DJs - Interest Meeting Jan. 15

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc AT email.unc.edu
  • To: wxyc-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Now Hiring DJs - Interest Meeting Jan. 15
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:51:12 -0500 (EST)

WXYC 89.3 FM - in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at www.wxyc.org

Want to be a DJ?

WXYC, UNC's student-run radio station, is hiring new DJs for the
spring semester. We're looking for students with a broad appreciation for
music to help ring in our 25th year on the air.

To find out more, come to the interest meeting:
Tuesday, January 15
7 p.m.
Carolina Union Auditorium

Interviews will be held following the meeting and on Wednesday,
Jan. 16. You must be a current UNC student to join the staff.

If you'd like to apply but can't make the meeting, e-mail wxyc AT unc.edu to
sign up for an interview time. Feel free to e-mail with any additional
questions as well.

  • Now Hiring DJs - Interest Meeting Jan. 15, wxyc, 01/07/2002