wikiworld - [Wiki World] intro

wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: WikiWorld

  • From: adam hyde <adam AT flossmanuals.net>
  • To: wikiworld AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wiki World] intro
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:58:37 +0200

hey,

Just piping in to say hi! Brianna invited me to join the list so here I
am. It sounds interesting and I am looking forward to the ongoing
discussion.

I started FLOSS Manuals (http://www.flossmanuals.net) about 5 months ago
to create free documentation about free software. We run on TWiki as I
think manuals are better suited to structured wikis. Aleksandar
Erkalovic has written a few plugins for us to track copyright credits,
easily arrange indexes, and allow remixing of content
(http://www.flossmanuals.net/remix).

At the moment I am focused on building the community and writing a
financial sustainability plan for the foundation.

:)

adam

--

adam hyde
floss manuals

free manuals for free software
http://www.flossmanuals.net

mobile : + 31 6 154 22770 (Netherlands mobile)
email : adam AT flossmanuals.net

  • [Wiki World] intro, adam hyde, 09/04/2007