wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Bike to Work and Grill-off this weekend!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Bike to Work and Grill-off this weekend!
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:30:36 -0400

HI friends,

a quick e-mail this week!

We would love to see you at one or both of these weekend events!

Friday May 18th is Bike to Work Day. As always, Wheatsville will be encouraging human powered transit by hosting a breakfast station for those excellent souls that ride their bike to work! We'll have light breakfast from 7-9am, so ride on over and say hello!

We are having a fun sample day this Saturday!
Please join us for our first ever G-R-R-Rill Off. We'll be cooking up natural dogs and sausages and their vegetarian equivalents Saturday May 19th from 2-6 trying to decide which ones taste best! And you can help! Come on out and join us! We'll have stuff besides dogs to sample, too.

New in Housewares!

The EcoTowl: the remarkable reusable cloth!

The EcoTowl is made from 100% Viscose, a natural fabric that absorbs over 10 times its weight in liquid.
Unlike paper towels, a damp EcoTowl is ready to dry again and again and can be handwashed, machine washed, or sanitized in a dishwasher or microwave.
Two 14”x10” towels for $4.85 at Wheatsville. Assorted Colors.

Is this e-mail to short to satisfy your electronic Wheatsville needs? Check us out on MySpace. I have a couple of our commercials (including an old one with Toni Price) up for viewing. http:/myspace.com/wheatsvillecoop

I hope you have a great week!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy (with a TIGHT schedule this week!)

  • [Wheatsville] Bike to Work and Grill-off this weekend!, Dan Gillotte, 05/17/2007