wheatsville - [Wheatsville] OxFam Benefit at Third Thursday!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] OxFam Benefit at Third Thursday!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:40:12 -0500

Hi Wheatsville friends!

We have a very special Third Thursday planned this week!

The great folks at OxFam/ UT are having a benefit show this Thursday at Wheatsville from 6-10pm! We will also have some fair trade vendors and other great stuff!

The bands are...

Euphoria, playing some funk music in the vein of Red Hot Chili Peppers
Danny Malone a singer songwriter with a full backing band http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4100964
The Canvas Waiting will play an acoustic set http://www.myspace.com/thecanvaswaiting
Graham Wilkinson and the Underground Township http://www.undergroundtownship.com/

Our pals at InStep are having their last sidewalk sale in this location as well! They will be moving to their new location at 38th and Lamar in October, so stock up on shoes at amazing deals now!

We hope to see you there!

  • [Wheatsville] OxFam Benefit at Third Thursday!, Dan Gillotte, 09/18/2006