wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Mother's Day and a CONTEST!!!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Mother's Day and a CONTEST!!!
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 11:19:39 -0500

Hello Wheatsville friends!

I hope that you've been enjoying (or at least tolerating) the rainy weather. We surely need it and the plants seem happy, but the power outages have been tough for some folks, I know.

Co-op Advantage Specials are available on-line: http://www.wheatsville.coop/CAP%20flyers/SW0506%20final.pdf
Some items that you may find exciting:
Knudsen Recharge for just $1.29, great and refreshing during outdoor activities!
Annie's Natural Dressings, large size, for just $3.69- Annie's Goddess is good on virtually everything, I especially like it on steamed asparagus!
Reed's Ginger Brew, 4 pack, $2.99
Rudi's Organic Burger Buns for $2.69
- also good for any sandwich! (Hot dog buns also available on sale.) Purely Decadent Non-dairy frozen dessert for $2.49- One of the best frozen desserts out there! I especially like Peanut Butter Zigzag and Turtle Trails.
Lots more on deal, look on-line or pick up a flyer at the member center and at the registers. There are some good recipes inside, too!

Salsa of the month is Tomatilla Fire, a recipe from our friends at Ozark Natural Foods Co-op in Fayetteville!

We've got some new cheeses that Gabe, our cheese guy, is pretty excited about:
From Holland, DaVinci Gouda with Olives, Tomatoes & Mediterranean Herbs
From the U.S. Boggy Meadow Raw Baby Swiss
Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar

If you are looking for something sweet for your mom, Fair Trade Organic Chocolate is one way to go. We've got Delicious chocolate from Dagoba and Equal Exchange. We also have Chocolove and other nice chocolate bars. You could also get some fresh local chocolate from Innocent Chocolate in the frozen section!

OK,
now is the time for our first ever Wheatsville e-mail give away! The prize is a gift basket from Rainbow Light!

Rainbow Light Mother's Day Gift Basket Give Away!

This sweet little basket that's already gift wrapped features 4 excellent products for Mom from Rainbow Light. What better way to show her you love her than to give the gift of health! Retail Value $80!
Gift Basket Contents:

1 Bottle 30 ct. "Just Once Women's Multivitamin"
The #1 selling multivitamin in health food stores offers convenient, one-per-day support to balance and protect the female system,* including iron and key bone-supporting nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and boron, plus tonifying botanicals such as soy isoflavones, red clover and dong quai.
1 Bottle 90 ct. Food Based "Bones for Life"
This scientifically advanced bone health formula is appropriate for vegetarians and features a high potency, bio-available mineral blend to protect and strengthen bones,* featuring 1,000 mg of calcium citrate, plus essential co-nutrients, plant-source enzymes and mineral-rich foods for enhanced absorption and easy digestion
elivers the therapeutic dose of 60 mg CoQ10 per tablet, with crucial absorption catalysts such as lecithin and mixed tocopherols from vitamin E, plus an antioxidant complex featuring hawthorn, ginger, rosemary and D-limonene oils
1 Bottle 50 ct. Food Based "Super CoQ10"
Delivers the therapeutic dose of 60 mg CoQ10 per tablet, with crucial absorption catalysts such as lecithin and mixed tocopherols from vitamin E, plus an antioxidant complex featuring hawthorn, ginger, rosemary and D-limonene oils.
1 Bottle 60 ct. + 30 Free Plant Source "Advanced Enzyme System"
Complete digestive support with high-potency plant-source enzymes, includes enzyme-rich whole foods and brush border enzymes to aid break down of difficult-to-digest carbohydrates, plus botanical digestive support.

HOW TO ENTER:
Simply send an e-mail to housewares AT wheatsville.coop with the Subject line "Mom". In the body of your e-mail, please include your name, phone number and member number. Entries must be received by Noon on Thursday May 11th! At that time we will select a winning entry at random for this excellent prize!

Have a great week and if you're so inclined a nice Mother's Day!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Mother's Day and a CONTEST!!!, Dan Gillotte, 05/09/2006