wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day- Saturday (Tomorrow!!!)

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day- Saturday (Tomorrow!!!)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:54:52 -0600

Hi Wheatsville friends!

This is just a quick reminder that this Saturday is Member Appreciation Day! Come by all day for 10% off of all your purchases! We'll have samples throughout the store from 12-4, as well! Tell your friends! People who join or renew on Member Appreciation Day can get their 10% discount right away! If you're worried about the crowds, it does slow down some after 8 or 9 usually...

Thursday March 16th, St. Patrick's themed Third Thursday

Saturday March 18th Wheatsville Herb Fair from 10-5

Sunday March 26th, Big 30th Birthday Bash at Howson Hall at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 4700 grover. RSVP required!

For more information about all of our cool 30th Anniversary events, go to http://www.wheatsville.coop

Look throughout the store for special deals of 30ยข or 30% off selected items. Also, look for signs indicating all of the cool local businesses that we support throughout the store!

Hope to see you soon!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day- Saturday (Tomorrow!!!), Dan Gillotte, 03/10/2006