wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Join us this weekend!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Join us this weekend!
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:13:21 -0600

Hi Wheatsville friends!

This Saturday is Member Appreciation Day. Members receive a 10% discount all day long off of all purchases! We will also have lots of samples available from 12-4 including product from our bodycare department and the deli! Try the following delicious items on Saturday our new Vegan Personal Pizza, Walnut Pecan Pate, Live No-Bean Hummus, and Tuscan Cream Cheese. These will be available at the member center from 12-4! Come see us!

It's Easter weekend and we will be offering delicious Spinach Quiches from our deli. They are $12.99 and are available Friday evening and Saturday (while we have them!) If you're planning a weekend brunch or just want to have a nice breakfast, lunch or dinner, these quiches might hit the spot!

As the weather gets warmer, our deli is the right choice for lovely salads with grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella or tofu and smoothies. The deli also has delightful iced coffee!

Word on the produce street is that we may be getting local strawberries this weekend. Let us hope this is true! Be on the look out! (More word as this becomes clear!) We are getting more and more local stuff, though so look at our produce stand for some great food grown by our farmer friends! Starter plants are available, too!

I hope you have a great weekend and we hope to see you! (Oh, one more thing, have you tried the Peanut Butter Cups from the deli? Oh boy, are they something else!)

OK, that's all!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

Wheatsville Co-op winner Best of Austin Best Specialty/ Gourmet Grocery and Best Place to be a Faux Vegetarian!

  • [Wheatsville] Join us this weekend!, dan gillotte, 03/24/2005