wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation SATURDAY!!!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation SATURDAY!!!
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:17:32 -0600

Hi friends!

This is a reminder that Saturday is the day to shop this week. We'll be having our January Member Appreciation Day and we'll give all members a 10% discount on all purchases all dang day! We will have yummy samples available from 12-4 including delicious deli spreads (including the very popular walnut pate and Tuscan cream cheese), Small Planet tofu, and wonderful cheese. Come by between 12-4. We'd love to see you!

Also, for most of the day, we will have volunteer bagging provided by members of our very own board of directors!

I hope to see you this Saturday and thanks again for making Wheatsville your community grocer!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy

Wheatsville Co-op winner Best of Austin Best Specialty/ Gourmet Grocery and Best Place to be a Faux Vegetarian!

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation SATURDAY!!!, dan gillotte, 01/28/2005