wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Appreciation

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: dan gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.com>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Appreciation
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:14:19 -0600

Hi Wheatsville friends!

This is our first e-mail of the new year, so Happy New Year! We have been happy to see so many of you shopping in January. So far, our January sales are through the roof, so more and more Austinites are finding that Wheatsville is the place to shop. Thanks for your support as the 2005 gets off to a fantastic start!

Please join us this Saturday January 29th for our Member Appreciation Day. All members receive a 10% discount on all purchases all day long! (What other grocery store does that?!) We'll also have samples throughout the store from 12-4. Hope to see you there! It's also a good day for your friends who may not be members to join! Anyone who joins on member appreciation day can get their 10% discount on the same day.

The January Co-op Advantage Deals are coming to a close, too, so this week is the time to stock up on these great deals:

Barbara's Puffins for $2.69
Imagine Enriched Rice Dream 2 for $3
Stonyfield Farm Fat Free Yogurt 65ยข
Muir Glen Organic Tomatoes 28 oz. for the amazing price of $1.49!
Knudsen Simply Nutritious Juice for $2.29
Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn Chips $1.69 (Stock up for the Superbowl!)
Alexia Oven Fries Delicious frozen french fries! $1.69
Amy's Pizzas (select varieties) $5.29
Boulder Potato Chips $1.29
Lightlife Fat Free Smart Deli Slices $1.89
Nature's Gate Skin Lotion (selected varieties) $5.99

Lots of other stuff on great deals as well!

The deli is featuring a rotating array of delectable treats featuring Citrus fruit. Savor the Season!

Look for new Organic Valley farms meat selections in our freezer with more selections to come. Organic Valley is a producer co-op of small family farms in the Midwest. Wheatsville is proud to support this great co-op!

Have you made a valentine for your favorite Wheatsville sweetie? We have valentine makin's at the housewares endcap (between aisle 3 and 4) Make a valentine and post it in our front window for the Wheatsville world to see. Write an ode to Southern Fried Tofu if you like!

January's Community Action Wednesday group is Caritas. You have one more Wednesday to do your shopping to support this great group that does so much good.

February's group is Safeplace. Come on out and shop on Wednesday's when 1% of your purchases will go to support this terrific and needed local group!

I hope you all are having a great 2005 so far and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Appreciation, dan gillotte, 01/24/2005