v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Fwd: GlamPro:THIS Saturday: FAME: RINGSIDE:Durham

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Fwd: GlamPro:THIS Saturday: FAME: RINGSIDE:Durham
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

This Saturday: FAME: SCREAM

FAME:GlamGORE:SCREAM

FAME Pre-Halloween Party: Saturday,Oct 15

4 Floors of creep including bloody beats, scary movies, obscure
interactive art.

Expect the usual from resident LeMoore! Making you sweat to house
all night long!

Special Asheville DJ, CLIVE, fresh from Burning Man ready to make
you dance to PsyTrance! Lots of new music, lots of love!

Welcome back MOGAMBO! After his travels abroad to Australia he
is burning up to make you dance to an eclectic mix of
electronic beats!

Come dressed to make us scream! And count on us to make you
scream to the music!

RINGSIDE 308 W. Main St, Durham Doors open at 10. 18+

House for Rent

On a personal note, we will be renting out our house starting in
December. Raleigh location, close to the Beltline/64 bypass.
Private. 3 bedroom/1.5 bath. Fenced in backyard. Contact me if
interested in more information.

RAW THURSDAYS

RAW:Every Thursday at Sushi Blues

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday
night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather
than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw
deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

Stay tuned for information on where the SIX DEGREES RECORD NIGHT
will be moved!

Upcoming October GlamPro Events

October 15: FAME:GlamGORE:SCREAM. Ringside.

October 29: Happy Halloween! Glamoore Productions and
Ringside join forces to scare the daylights out of you all
night! Ringside.

Check out other local events here: http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://glamooreproductions.com/lounge/

  • [V2k-announce] Fwd: GlamPro:THIS Saturday: FAME: RINGSIDE:Durham, Stephanie Moore, 10/12/2005