v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] House lover? PysTrance lover? Eclectic Beat lover?

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] House lover? PysTrance lover? Eclectic Beat lover?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

You can get ALL three and a whole lot more... this Saturday!

This may be the last FAME I'll be attending for a while. The pregnancy is calling me to bed. Come out and give this bulbous belly a rub and then dance for me all night long!!
Big love....

FAME:GlamGORE:SCREAM
FAME Pre-Halloween Party: Saturday,Oct 15

4 Floors of creep including bloody beats, scary movies, obscure
interactive art.

Expect the usual from resident LeMoore! Making you sweat to house all night long!

Special Asheville DJ, CLIVE, fresh from Burning Man ready to make you dance to PsyTrance! Lots of new music, lots of love!

Welcome back MOGAMBO! After his travels abroad to Australia he is burning up to make you dance to an eclectic mix of electronic beats!

Come dressed to make us scream! And count on us to make you
scream to the music!

RINGSIDE 308 W. Main St, Durham Doors open at 10. 18+

  • [V2k-announce] House lover? PysTrance lover? Eclectic Beat lover?, Stephanie Moore, 10/10/2005