v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] GlamPro:THIS Saturday: FAME: RINGSIDE:Durham

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] GlamPro:THIS Saturday: FAME: RINGSIDE:Durham
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it
               Local Katrina Benefit Event Listing

Please note the BIG Ringside Benefit has been postponed to Sept.
23. More info to come.

List the local Katrina Benefits you know of here. Click.:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://glamooreproductions.com/lounge/viewtopic.php?t=163&sid=e5c60eba5293e4e0b9d8c49421f22878

THIS Saturday: FAME: Sept. 17: Love Our Earth

Theme: Love the Earth Earth, Wind (Air), Fire, Water, and creepy
crawly creatures. All the things that make up this earth. Gotta
love it, right? Dress as one of the elements or other
insects/beasts the roam the earth...

Love dancing, prancing, moving and groovin'? Then you want to
come out and play at the next FAME where we give you all these
things. LeMoore, J Bright and more provide you with the beats.
Music on all four floors! Video bar on the fourth. 3 bars open
for FAME night!

Darius Quarles will show off some of his spectacular art on the
third floor for your enjoyment.

Come out and play with us!

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham 18+

***(PLEASE NOTE FAME DOORS OPEN AT 10:30 THIS MONTH).***

Help the displaced musicians of New Orleans

Degrees is donating 10% of all their shop proceeds for four weeks
to the Tipitina's Foundation. This organization is helping to
provide housing for artists and their families whose homes were
destroyed or damaged.

We would also like to note, there are many other impressive
organizations who are stepping up efforts to help musicians in
need of medical attention, housing, food, clothing and
counseling. Please check out the options & pass on the word.

Links to the Tipitina's Foundation and other organizations:
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://sixdegreesrecords.com/katrina_relief_links.php

House for Rent

On a personal note, we will be renting out our house starting in
late fall. Raleigh location, close to the Beltline/64 bypass.
Private. 3 bedroom/1.5 bath. Fenced in backyard. Contact me if
interested in more information.

                            WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday
night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather
than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw
deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. FREE. A great way to start off your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE and special guest ARON WAYNE. House
and electronic grooves to make you want more. Free wireless
connection. Specialty drinks, hot drinks, lounge area, bar area,
and so much more. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

World Beats brought to you by XOPHER! Wireless connection. Food
menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar
drinks. FREE.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

GlamPro Stuff on Sale

Glamoore Productions Summer Blowout Sale

Summer Blowout Sale started Sept 14 and ends Sept 21. $2 off Baby
Doll Tee, Jr. Raglan, Jr. Tank Top, Women's Cap Sleeve Tee, and
Women's Tank Coupon code: Breeze2

SHOP HERE::
http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.cafepress.com/glampro