v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info....

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info....
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info....
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:55:15 -0400 (EDT)

It's time! The party I have been waiting for. Based after my all time favorite movie : WON-KA WONDERLAND. You don't want to miss it.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

- Willy Wonka

Glamoore Productions Website. POST YOUR EVENT HERE.

FAME: WoNKa WoNDeRLaNd

JULY 16: enter a world of pure imagination...

The suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts forever!!

Plan now. It will be your night of non-pollutionary, anti-institutionary, pro-confectionery fun!

Join us for Wonka Wonderland as Ringside transforms into a yummy candyland!

It will be scrumdiddlyumptious with special guests TECH23 performing some interactive wonka focused full sensory entertainment! Look for signs of show time! Don't be late, you don't want to miss this.

And you know candy is dandy and that liquor IS quicker but if that doesn't work LeMOORE will lift you high with his pumping house music!

Check with Jonathan on the first floor for some fametastic "fizzy lifting drinks!"

(Now if we could just find some oompa loompas in time!)

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors open at 10pm.

Feel like playing hookie?

Movies @ Brier Creek: 8611 Brier Creek,Raleigh,NC: Friday, July 15, 4:00pm

When is the last time you headed out of work early on a friday??? Well, this is your chance!

Skip out of work or eat some bad egg salad for lunch on Friday.

Meet us at Brier Creek Movies at 4pm for the movie: Charlie & the Chocolate Factory!

Box office opens 30 minutes before the movie starts but I would suggest that you buy tickets on-line if you plan on attending. It is still considered matinee and there is only a $1 service charge on the on-line purchase. It may be smarter to buy the tickets on-line just in case they sell out. Friday is opening day!

Here is the link. You need to go all the way to the bottom to pick the Charlie movie. Pick July 15 (it will let you once you try the current date with the Charlie movie). Make sure you choose Brier Creek (the best location for easy 540 location). 4:00pm

http://www.fandango.com/TheaterPage.aspx?tid=AAQWE

Why not a little wonka teasing before the FAME party on Saturday night? Maybe you will come up with some last minute ideas! ;)

Hope to see you there!!!

Summer Laugh It Up Sale

Check out all the fun items we just added! T-shirts as low as $10. $3 off all apparel including intimates with code LOLSAV, ends soon! WEAR YOUR GLAMPRO ITEM TO JULY FAME AND GET A DISCOUNT ON COVER!

Click here to check out GlamPro items!

Upcoming GlamPro Events

July 16: FAME: WoNkA WoNdErLaNd: Ringside

July 30: Return to Paradise: Part 2: Jump, Jack, Move Your Body: Ringside

WEEKLIES

RAW:Thursdays

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. A great way to start off your weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE and special guest, MARKY MARKEUS. House and electronic grooves to make you want more. Free wireless connection. Specialty drinks, hot drinks, lounge area, bar area, and so much more.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron Village, Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

The place to meet old friends and make new ones. Six Degree Grooves brought to you this week by DJ XOPHER! Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

Return to Paradise

Saturday, JULY 30

JUMP, JACK, MOVE YOUR BODY!

with love from LeMOORE

If you attended the first one come hear even more tracks LeMoore didn't have a chance to play at the last one. If you missed the first one you will want to make an effort to attend this one. Come dance with us!

Return again to Paradise!

The way is used to be.

A night of classic house/garage/club tunes.

3rd floor entertainment: FASHION DESIGN with guest opening Band.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors open at 10pm.

Personal Tidbit

If you have made it this far... I have a little bit of personal news to "announce", although this is not the official announcement yet. I have earned my Real Estate License and am active under Architect/Broker, Henry Dagit. I plan on doing this very slow during the summer and part-time starting in the fall. If you are interested in finding a home or selling one, please let me help you. I am passionate about anything that I dedicate myself to and I would love to help you!

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info...., Stephanie Moore, 07/13/2005