v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] TEXT: FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info....

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] TEXT: FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info....
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 07:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

It's time! The party I have been waiting for. Based
after my all time favorite movie : WON-KA WONDERLAND.
You don't want to miss it.
---------------------------------
FAME: WoNKa WoNDeRLaNd
JULY 16: enter a world of pure imagination...

The suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts forever!!

Plan now. It will be your night of non-pollutionary,
anti-institutionary, pro-confectionery fun!

Join us for Wonka Wonderland as Ringside transforms
into a yummy candyland!

It will be scrumdiddlyumptious with special guests
TECH23 performing some interactive wonka focused full
sensory entertainment! Look for signs of show time!
Don't be late, you don't want to miss this.

And you know candy is dandy and that liquor IS quicker
but if that doesn't work LeMOORE will lift you high
with his pumping house music!

Check with Jonathan on the first floor for some
fametastic "fizzy lifting drinks!"

(Now if we could just find some oompa loompas in
time!)

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm.

---------------------------------
Feel like playing hookie?
Movies @ Brier Creek:8611 Brier Creek,Raleigh,NC:
Friday, July 15, 4:00pm

When is the last time you headed out of work early on
a friday??? Well, this is your chance!

Skip out of work or eat some bad egg salad for lunch
on Friday.

Meet us at Brier Creek Movies at 4pm for the movie:
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory!

Box office opens 30 minutes before the movie starts
but I would suggest that you buy tickets on-line if
you plan on attending. It is still considered matinee
and there is only a $1 service charge on the on-line
purchase. It may be smarter to buy the tickets on-line
just in case they sell out. Friday is opening day!

Here is the link. You need to go all the way to the
bottom to pick the Charlie movie. Pick July 15 (it
will let you once you try the current date with the
Charlie movie). Make sure you choose Brier Creek (the
best location for easy 540 location). 4:00pm

http://www.fandango.com/TheaterPage.aspx?tid=AAQWE

Why not a little wonka teasing before the FAME party
on Saturday night? Maybe you will come up with some
last minute ideas! ;)

Hope to see you there!!!

---------------------------------
Summer Laugh It Up Sale
Check out all the fun items we just added! T-shirts as
low as $10. $3 off all apparel including intimates
with code LOLSAV, ends soon! WEAR YOUR GLAMPRO ITEM TO
JULY FAME AND GET A DISCOUNT ON COVER!
Click here to check out GlamPro items!

---------------------------------
Upcoming GlamPro Events
July 16: FAME: WoNkA WoNdErLaNd: Ringside

July 30: Return to Paradise: Part 2: Jump, Jack, Move
Your Body: Ringside

---------------------------------
WEEKLIES
RAW:Thursdays

1/2 ALL SUSHI ROLLS on RAW THURSDAYS!!!!!

Head for the house that groove built and waste away
your Thursday night with 1/2 off Sushi rolls and deep
house. Low-key rather than low-brow, this is the night
to check out the best in raw deep house by LeMOORE.

Music starts at 9:30pm. A great way to start off your
weekend!

SUSHI BLUES:301 Glenwood South, Raleigh

------------------------

SPIN:Fridays

Friday Foreplay with LeMOORE and special guest, MARKY
MARKEUS. House and electronic grooves to make you want
more. Free wireless connection. Specialty drinks, hot
drinks, lounge area, bar area, and so much more.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Cameron
Village,Raleigh.

------------------------

MERGE:Saturdays

The place to meet old friends and make new ones. Six
Degree Grooves brought to you this week by DJ XOPHER!
Wireless connection. Food menu until late. Hot/Cold
drinks, desserts and specialty bar drinks.

CAFE CYCLO: 2020 Cameron Street, Raleigh.

---------------------------------
Return to Paradise
Saturday, JULY 30

JUMP, JACK, MOVE YOUR BODY!

with love from LeMOORE

If you attended the first one come hear even more
tracks LeMoore didn't have a chance to play at the
last one. If you missed the first one you will want to
make an effort to attend this one. Come dance with us!

Return again to Paradise!

The way is used to be.

A night of classic house/garage/club tunes.

3rd floor entertainment: FASHION DESIGN with guest
opening Band.

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham: 18+, Doors
open at 10pm.

---------------------------------
Personal Tidbit
If you have made it this far... I have a little bit of
personal news to "announce", although this is not the
official announcement yet. I have earned my Real
Estate License and am active under Architect/Broker,
Henry Dagit. I plan on doing this very slow during the
summer and part-time starting in the fall. If you are
interested in finding a home or selling one, please
let me help you. I am passionate about anything that I
dedicate myself to and I would love to help you!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

  • [V2k-announce] TEXT: FAME: WoN-Ka WoNdeRLaND: Saturday: More info...., Stephanie Moore, 07/13/2005