v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] Thanks and celebration!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k-announce AT ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] Thanks and celebration!
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all the DJs that have helped make SPIN
Fridays last for over 2 years!

Tomorrow night, July 8th, we celebrate the 2 Year
Anniversay at Cafe Cyclo in Cameron Village.

And you are invited!

Music starts at 9:30.
This week music by LeMoore and guest Dave Mann.

FREE.

We always have a great time sitting back and catching
up! The music rocks and the food,drinks,desserts,etc.
are yummy! A new menu coming out soooooon!

The patio is crowded these summer nights and the
couches are filled with laptop users and one special
sleeping child!

Hope to see you out tomorrow night at Cafe Cyclo!
2020 Cameron Village, Raleigh

House hugs,
Stephanie

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

  • [V2k-announce] Thanks and celebration!, Stephanie Moore, 07/07/2005