unclug - [unclug] outreach to students for LUG meeting

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Palmer, Cristóbal <cmpalmer AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org" <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] outreach to students for LUG meeting
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 17:32:27 +0000

Greetings again fellow linux enthusiasts,

If you are a student or are a staff person with regular student contact in
your department, please pass along the meeting announcement:

Where: Room 14 (basement, "Margaritaville") of the UL (Undergraduate
Library). If you've never been there, the UL is between Wilson Library and
the Daniels (Student Stores) Building, and the entrance is opposite South
Road.

When (two times!):
* 11am to 12pm (1 hour)
* 4:30pm to 5:30pm (1 hour)

What: Talking about security of Linux hosts, whether desktop or server.
What else: Food. Please ping me off-list if you have any special food
requirements (eg. vegan, gluten free, kosher, halal, etc.)

An RSVP to me (cmpalmer AT email.unc.edu) would be appreciated since this helps
when ordering food.

Cheers and see you Thursday,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
Systems Administrator with Open Systems

  • [unclug] outreach to students for LUG meeting, Palmer , Cristóbal, 04/15/2013