unclug - Re: [unclug] Wireless PCMCIA cards

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Brian Payst <brian_payst AT unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [unclug] Wireless PCMCIA cards
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:31:26 -0400

I'll second the Aironet, they have always worked great for me on Linux. Cisco even has a version of the client utilities for Linux:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/aironet-utils-linux

Andrew Perrin wrote:
I bought a Cisco Aironet 350 off ebay for about $40, and it works fine for
me.

ap

clists AT perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu