typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Rose McDowall 2011?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Chuck Warner <chuck AT hyped2death.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music \(Circa 1975-1980s\)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Rose McDowall 2011?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:40:01 -0400

Hi -

Messthetics' women's DIY compilation is still struggling toward completion - and (as always, it seems) I'm having trouble getting updates from several long-term participants. Rose McDowall has been off the grid for the last 12 months or so - and I haven't been able to get through to Clay, who used to handle her business correspondence, either. I need to wrap up Rose's bio! If anyone on the TG list have a current contact please get in touch with me off-list. Many thanks!

C.

Chuck Warner
Hyped to Death / Messthetics CDs
P.O. Box 351